Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Teen Mom Tuesdays!

Sometimes I stay up late because only then do I truly have alone time. When everyone is sleep I have peace. I can just relax and veg out on the couch by myself. No baby, no M just me and sometimes that's just great.

In other news today...well I guess yesterday now, was Tuesday and that is my favorite day of the week! Why you ask? Well, Teen Mom comes on of course and I love me some Teen Mom. I was pregnant when these girls were pregnant and I watched them along their 9 month journey and now I watch as they make complete fools of themselves (mainly Amber & Catelynns relatives). I especially love watching it with one of my best friends because we make witty remarks about everything (witty to us I guess) and have a big tweet fest!

This season has me wanting to call DCF on Amber ASAP! I don't like to talk about peoples parenting styles but come on this girl is physically violent with her on again off again baby daddy, dropping F bombs like it's nothing and when the daddy tells her not to do this in front of the child she says "Well YOU MAKE ME DO IT". Gary (the daddy) is a gross looking slob but also seems like a battered woman. He keeps telling himself Amber loves him, she'll change and they have to stay together for the child but no wo(MAN) should be beat on a weekly basis. And with Amber's new found karate moves which, I'm still wondering how she can afford she's beats the SHIT out of him. So since he took their daughter and I left I suggest he run to the court and file for sole custody ASAP.

Farrah...Farrah I don't know what to say about her. I feel sorry for her and that her baby daddy died tragically but you should have got all these paternity issues straightened out while you were pregnant and he was alive. I mean you can't forsee anyone dying but if you know his family hates your guts I would have made damn sure this dude admitted to being the father or at least admitted to sleeping with me. Since she facebooked his sister and asked her to take the DNA test (she never showed up btw) she could have facebooked the dude when he was alive and been like hey I'm pregnant and then she would at least had some sort of evidence depending on his response. Now she has two options in my opinion:
1) Go on Maury
2) Get on your detective tip and follow his family members around. Hopefully they discard a used cup, a cigarette butt, a piece of gum, maybe a half eaten apple. Watch Forensic Files this method works.
Oh, and isn't it hella strange that they don't want a relationship with their (alleged) grandchild since it would kind of be a tie to their son. I mean I've seen the pics of the supposed father and the baby is like his spitting image.

Next is Catelynn and her family. I don't think they should be on Teen Mom. They gave their baby up for adoption wich is very admirable especially considering their circumstances but come on this whole storyline is really suited for an episode of COPS.

Lastly Maci. I love her. I don't really have anything bad to say she's an excellent mom. Her new guy isn't a looker but at least he isn't a douche.

Now as Teen Mom starts to wind down we have been blessed with a new season of 16 & Pregnant premiering on October 26. I have lots of opinions on that with the little teaser they showed. You'll have to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment