Thursday, September 9, 2010

10 Months Old

Due to all the traveling we've been doing the past few days I didn't get a chance to post this when I wanted to.

Dear Little Man,
Today you are 10 months old! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. In just 2 short months you will be a whole year old and already mommy has been working diligently at throwing you an amazing first birthday.

Everyday you look more and more like a toddler than my little baby that used to fall asleep on my chest. In fact nowadays when you do that it feels like my lungs are going to collapse and I'll stop breathing but it's okay because I love having you near. In fact I'll take every slobbery baby kiss and cuddle I can get because one day you will think you're too grown for all that.

In the past month you have started standing on your own instead of holding on to things and you have even taken your first steps. Most of the time daddy and I don't think you notice you are doing these things. When people clap or say "Look at Aidy standing" you quickly fall down or go back to crawling. Another thing is you still have NO TEETH! Yes, I will say it again you have NOT ONE TOOTH in your whole mouth at 10 months old. There have been many times I thought you were teething but in the end a tooth is never produced. I have a feeling that they will all come at once and that is definitely something I'm not looking forward too. Despite having no teeth you love to chomp on everything. You hate purees and would rather sit and gum real food all day which is okay with me because I don't really feel like blending things up anymore anyway.

Well, Little Man, I am truly blessed to have you in my life. You have changed me for the better and brought out many qualities I didn't know I have. I have learned to be truly selfless, patient, and more compassionate. I now love somebody unconditionally no questions asked and always will for the rest of my life. Happy 10 months boo boo. You truly are my blessing.

Love, Mommy

1 comment: