Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Teen Mom Tuesdays!

I’m back with another Teen Mom Tuesday Post! You know the post where I share my thoughts, frustrations, and a small recap on the train wreck you just can’t stop watching.

This week was no different than any week it contained all the usual events. Farrah cries and thus makes “the ugly cry face”, Caityln and Tyler were joined at the hip, Amber berated Gary, abused him, and was a flat out awful mother, and Maci was mature and smart like always. The only thing out of the ordinary was the domestic violence PSA MTV aired after the Amber/Gary fight. You HEAR that Amber? You are so batshit crazy that this episode had to have not one but TWO domestic violence PSA’s. Not to mention how MTV has a special tape of Amber and Gary talking about the abuse and a domestic violence counselor interpreting Amber’s behavior during it. Sigh…please get help.

I started writing paragraphs with my thoughts but then I realized Amber drama takes up much of my posts that writing whole paragraphs is pretty daunting. So for this week I’m just going to do bullets especially because I’m late with this update since Little Man decided to wake up for a bit.

Caitlyn:
· Her and Tyler find out they are not graduating a week before graduation is set to take place.
· They both want to go to college so they go see the guidance counselor together. Tyler wants to be a paramedic…a psychiatrist…or join the airforce. Caityln wants to be an ultrasound tech.
· Caitlyn’s mom berates her for giving away the baby as usual and having C’s and D’s…she proceeds to hang the awful report card on the fridge.

My thoughts:
I honestly think these two need to get away from each other. They need to have some space and live their lives separately. They don’t need to be connected at the hip it isn’t healthy and they do not have to worry about being parents so they should go out be teenagers and focus on their grades since obviously that’s they aren’t doing that. I also found it very strange that a guidance counselor would let them have a joint appointment to talk about their future. Very, very, very weird. These two are too codependent. I don’t like it and I don’t think it’s cute like some people do. It seems unhealthy to me. Also why did Tyler miss soo much school while Caitlyn was pregnant he wasn’t pregnant he could have taken his skinny butt to class and made up the credits he missed. Also why did they miss school after the baby…the reason why they gave up the child was so she could have a better life and they could finish school and have a better life too, yet they don’t go to school. I really don’t understand this.

Farrah:
· Finally gets the DNA test and Derek (her deceased ex bf) is proved to be the father.
· She has a meeting/playdate w/ her ex bf’s sister and their daughters. Kassy (the ex bf’s sister) has made a scrapbook to show Sophia what her dad was like.
· Farrah gets a job as waitress for more money it doesn’t have anything to do with anything but I felt her shorts were a little too small to be working at a place that was not hooters.

My Thoughts:
I really feel for this girl. At first I thought she was a spoiled, bratty bitch, and while I still stand by that in away I think her mom is freaking crazy and that’s her problem. If you watched 16 and Pregnant, Farrah’s mom forbid her to talk to her ex boyfriend, deny her pregnancy to him, and change her phone number. Farrah listened to her mom and her ex boyfriend unexpectedly died, so now I think Farrah is just acting out her resentments toward her mother. That’s why she’s so disrespectful now and never listens.

Maci:
· She goes back to her hometown to visit friends and let Ryan see Bentley.
· Her and Ryan decide to be mature adults and come up with a custody agreement on their own.
My Thoughts: It seems like Maci still has feelings for Ryan…I hope she never acts on them.

Amber:
· Amber does not put crib sheets on her daughters crib. She uses the crib as a laundry basket and toy box but still lays the child in the crib.
· Gary’s mom comes over to bring crib sheets because Gary has informed her the baby has no sheets.
· Amber flips out on Gary and says you made me seem like a bad mother…she does not put the crib sheets on the mattress.
· Gary tells Amber she is an unfit mother and he is going to report her to CPS. Amber denies being unfit and after a lot of name calling on Amber’s part Gary takes the baby and leaves.
· Gary comes back sans baby to talk to Amber or get back with her. He is greeted to all his stuff on the stairs outside the apartment.
· Amber calls him fat, ugly, stupid, random f bombs etc and then punches him in the face numerous times and tries to break his shit. Gary just stands there and takes it.
· Amber threatens Gary’s life and then tells him to “watch is back”
· Amber’s best friend/cousin is convinced she is not an unfit mother and there is no evidence to prove she is.

My Thoughts: I am finally glad someone saw that CPS needed to be called on this girl. There is no way she should ever ever be allowed to be around a child. All the violence and cursing is ridiculous. Obviously her anger management classes, anti anxiety pills, anti depressants, and therapy are not working. Gary really needs to take the daughter and leave but…he goes back. Also why does Gary’s mom always take in the baby but never Gary? I find that totally weird. He always has to find another house to squat at. And Amber just because you know self defense moves now does NOT give you the right to use them at a whim. Lastly Amber’s cousin is dumb or she doesn’t watch tv because I’m pretty sure if Gary sent in these MTV tapes CPS would be on this case ASAP.

Be sure to tune in again next week for more crazy dramz honestly right now it's late and I don't remember the previews but Amber will probably beat Gary, Caitlyn and Tyler will be codependent, Farrah will cry, and of course Maci will be mature. I'm just waiting for my Dr. Drew Reunion Special!

<3 Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment