Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Been A Long Time

I am finally starting to feel like myself again. My whole family...literally uncles, aunts, mom, dad, son, everyone have been plagued with the most awful cold for the past week. I seriously thought I was going to die. I was on my death bed. Ok maybe I'm being a smidge dramatic. My mom offered to watch my son but pretty soon illness struck her and she was confined to bed with fever, chills, cough, and congestion too. Thankfully, we are all fine now minus my son who developed an ear infection in the process. But like I said before he is a trooper. Ear infections never phase him his only symptoms seem to be runny nose and ear tugging. That's when I know to hit up the doctor with him.

Aside from being sick we are going to Texas this weekend for my sister's spring break. My grandma lives on the beach and she is obviously dying to spend time with her great grand son and I am dying to have a true vacation where I don't have to do a thing. My grandma loves Little Man. She begs me to let him move with her so I can get situated in life, travel, try new jobs etc but I can't be without him so it's not going to happen. But I am really fortunate to have sooo much family that support me!

In other news I got a job! I start when we get back from Spring Break. It's 8-4 and a bank job so we will see. It's like a foot in the door thing plus I need money. I'm looking into daycare right now and that is stressing me out. I don't want to send my son to just anyone and the daycare I would send him to no questions asks is completely out of my price range and there is a waiting list. But it's an awesome daycare, a great facility, and a wonderful loving staff. My family has used them for years.

Well, that's my update for now. Happy Monday! I will be back with Little Man's 16 month post later.
<3 Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment