Friday, March 25, 2011

Feelin' Pretty Friday

It's been awhile since I've done a Feelin' Pretty Friday. Don't worry I haven't gone back to being frumpy but I have been REALLY busy lately with work stuff, traveling, finding daycare, etc.

Source

This week I'm feeling pretty because of John's Baby Lotion. I rarely use their products on my son (we love California Baby) but I did get some Johnson's stuff at my shower and kept it. This winter has been AWFUL to my skin unlike any winter I've gone through. No matter what lotion I tried nothing worked except Eucerin but that stuff takes 20 minutes to rub in and when you have a kid you definitely don't have 20 minutes to be rubbing lotion into one spot. That's where Johnson's comes in. I stumbled upon a bottle while I was cleaning my closet and decided to give it a try after my shower. I was in love my skin was instantly smoother and felt soft to the touch all day. Seriously, it was like baby skin and it lasted until my next shower! Plus it smells good and rubs in fast. I definitely needed this since the weather has been warming up and the layers are coming off.

Oh, and let me just say the baby oil gel is amazing too. I used to use it in college to make my legs glow when I was wearing SUPER SUPER SUPER short skirts!

<3 Kim
Have a great weekend everyone!

.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I agree that baby oil gel is amazing. Once you apply it you don't have to worry about constantly reapplying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so true it definitely last. You have to like scrub yourself to get rid of the shine haha

    ReplyDelete