Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ramblings of a Working Girl

I am alive...barely. I have nothing to blog about. Every time something comes to my mind I'm too tired to log onto the computer. My brain is fried. It's been so long since I've done the 9-5 (in this case 8-4) and it's a struggle everyday. I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. I am evil in the morning and am thankful for two things 1) my Keurig 2) the office is 5 miles from home. If I had to wake up earlier and deal with traffic on the highway I'd lose my mind. Aside from that things are well. It's nice being able to interact with adults and have grown up conversations. It's nice being able to dress up. I also get paid this week so that's wonderful and today I worked a half day which is why I'm blogging.

So yeah, nothing really else going on except OMG I feel so much better about life. I loved staying at home with my Little Man but working makes me feel like my old self. Jamming to music in the car, wearing huge shades, and sipping coffee, shopping LOTS OF SHOPPING, wearing cute outfits, being able to write things on the calendar besides playgroups and pedi appointments, . It's a nice change.

Lastly, I got on the scale today. I haven't been weighing myself or working out I'm too tired. But I plan on starting again since it's getting nice plus I get so jealous when I'm at work and see all the runners outside running during their lunch break. I AM TWO POUNDS AWAY from my PRE PREGNANCY WEIGHT!!!! That means I've lost a total of 17 pounds since January and a whopping 64 pounds altogether!!!

This puts me 17 pounds away from my goal weight and after that I could lose 20-25 pounds but it isn't that big of a deal anymore for me to weigh the same as I did my first day of college, especially because according to the BMI chart I'd be a point or so away from underweight since I'm tall (5'8). And lets face it I'm not trying to be a super model so who cares. 

<3 Kim

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm hoping that I will do as well as you and work hard to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight & body.

    ReplyDelete