Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oooey Gooey Burgers

For the past few days I have been craving a big juicy burger. I can't even remember the last time I ate one and it makes me sad. I miss the ooey gooey cheese, smokey bacon, and buttery bun. Super Yum! Like Yo Gabba Gabba party in my tummy yum!

Since I'm trying to eat better and have cut out bread, sugar, and cheese I decided to make this All American Meal healthier. Instead of my ooey gooey bacon burger I made a black bean burger and sweet potato fries. It was super tasty and it definitely hit the spot. I didn't use a bun, although if you want you could use something like an Arnold Sandwich Thin.Oh, and then I topped it with organic mustard, tomato, spinach, and homemade guacamole. YUM! YUM! YUM!

.




<3 Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...Black bean burgers.. I've heard from a few people that they actually taste pretty good. I might have to take the plunge and try one in the future. Happy Black History Month!

    ReplyDelete