Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy (Belated) Valentines Day!

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a special day with their loved ones. I had tons of fun getting dressed up and dancing around the apartment to the Glee soundtrack with Little Man. Then we took a wonderful nap before heading outside for a walk and to play at the playground. We had to enjoy the glorious 68 degree weather before we head back to snowy New England. He even found himself a Valentine. It was so cute he gave her a leaf. Such a ladies man!


After such a wonderful, relaxing, love filled day with my Valentine the mood was quickly soured by M, who thought getting me a card that said "As much as I can't stand you, Happy Valentines Day". Even though it went on to say, "You're a wonderful mother etc I just couldn't get past the first line. Seriously, it wasn't necessary. I could have done without the gesture. I'd rather have gotten nothing or he could have just got a card and signed our son's name. The only good part was the box of chocolates from my Little Man. I think I ate way too many out of sheer anger this man thought his "heartfelt" card was appropriate.



Anyway, thank the lord for wonderful friends and family who actually care.

And how about this blast from the past!



<3 Kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow...super class M.

    Otherwise: sounds like you had a great day with your little Valentine! He's so cute! And that pic of him from last year? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete