Friday, February 18, 2011

15 Months

Dear Little Man,
I am finally settled enough to write your 15 month letter! This is such a wonderful month for you but before I touch upon that lets get your stats out the way.

Your 15 month appointment was on February 8th. You weighed 25 pounds 5oz and were 32 inches long. I completely forgot how big your head is because I was excited to hear you are growing just fine. I was very relieved because I was starting to think you were too skinny and not getting enough to eat. Especially, when everyone acts like I'm starving you because I don't let you eat junk. Aside from that you still only say "Mama" "Dada" and the occasional "No!". We are also trying to get you to sign words like eat and drink. You don't care too much to learn but you do laugh hysterically every time you hear the word eat.

Your favorite things to eat this month are still bananas but you've added apple slices, oranges slices, and mandarin orange fruit cups. You also enjoy steamed cauliflower and barbecue chicken, you are quite the little eater.

Lastly, we went on our 17th plane ride together! We flew 700 miles to visit daddy and we'll be staying for awhile. You love your daddy a lot. At first you were scared because you haven't seen him in awhile but eventually you overcame that and now it's father and son once again! It melts my heart so see you both curled up on the couch together.



I love you little guy.
Mommy

1 comment: