Thursday, November 11, 2010

Review: Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster

For the past couple of weeks I have been searching long and hard for a high chair or some type of booster seat for Little Man to use at my parents house. My mom didn't want to spend a whole lot of money on a high chair (esp because she bought the one we have) so our choices were to buy a cheap one or scour craigslist.

I decided against craiglist because it freaked me out. A high chair is used by messy babies learning how to eat their could be all sorts of food particles still stuck on there and that made me think what if they had roaches?...what if there are roach eggs in the high chair?. No amount of power cleaning could have got that thought out my head and I didn't want to bring roaches into the house so it was back to square one.

We looked at the cheaper models of high chairs and most of them looked flimsy or the seat too narrow to encompass Little Man's humongous thighs. Most of the space saver booster seats that reclined looked flimsy too. Finally while in babies r us I stumbled upon this booster seat and remembered I saw someone carrying that at a restaurant we had recently went to. I looked at the price ($24.95), read about the weight limitations and safety features, and then pulled out my iphone to look up reviews. Everything checked out and we went home with the booster.

Healthy Care Booster

Source

I really am in love with this chair. It's lightweight, you don't have to put it together, it secures tightly to the chairs my parents have in their house, and it's easy to clean. The tray has 3 different settings you can use depending on the size of your child. You can use the booster to 4 years old or 45 pounds.

So if you are looking for a high chair/booster to leave with the babysitter or at families, or just take out with you because those wooden ones at the restaurants are gross and get in the way you should definitely check out the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster.


And because some blogs have disclaimers I figure I'd do my own little spin. So here it goes. This is a teeny tiny blog that no one really reads besides my friends and family and a few lurkers. I am not cool enough to get free products so these are my own opinions and my own finances being used to purchase these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment