Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Man's First Birthday

Over the weekend we had Little Man's birthday party. It was kind of last minute and small because we were supposed to be vacationing in Florida w/ M's family but that got postponed until Thanksgiving.

For the party since it was last minute my mom and I got decorations from the party store but then I kept thinking about it and didn't like the feel of such a generic party. So I got my ever so talented little sis from college and she helped me and we stayed up all night the day before his party and made decorations from scratch using photo shop and craft supplies (I'll have to find the pics w/ the banner). We also made tie dye cupcakes and the little smash cake. The cupcake stand I also made and if you want to check that out I got the idea from the blog Life In The Dub Lane. You should definitely check it out I don't know how I stumbled upon it but I definitely added it to my google reader. I love her post and how she's so crafty!

LittleMan BDay

CakeTime

Birthday Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment