Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teen Mom Tuesdays! (Oct 5)

Well it's Tuesday and we all know that's my favorite day of the week. Teen mom just concluded and it's time for my weekly wrap up. I would give a recap of the episode but if you watched or you have seen an episode before it was basically the same old same old in regards to Catelyn, Amber, and Farrah. Catelyn whined about missing Carly, Farrah cried, and Amber as usual acted like a bitch toward Gary and ignored her child. Geeze typing this makes me feel like a broken record.

I kind of love writing the bullets so I’m going back to this format, it makes me feel all happy inside.

Amber

· Amber calls Gary up to apolgize for the beat down
· Amber tells Gary it’s over (for the 1000th time) she met a new guy at Walmart
· Gary buys Amber flowers to possibly win her back.
· Amber says I don’t give a crap about no flowers I still don’t want you.
· Leah cries as usual when she sees her daddy walk out the door.

My Thoughts: Amber’s apology was anything but sincere. She definitely fits all the criteria for a domestic abuser. Basically she blamed her getting violent on Gary because he annoyed her and made her snap. After that fake apology when Gary was at the store buying flowers for Amber she called and bitched him out because he wasn’t home to watch their daughter so she could go on a date with her Wally World guy. I really don’t know what it is about Walmart and small towns but apparently you can get more hits here than e harmony. Do ya’ll remember when Gary found his girl while perusing the diaper aisle at Wally World earlier this season? My piece of advice is shop at TARGET unless of course you go for the mullet, fat slob, ex convict, baby mama or daddy drama type.

Speaking of convicts and Wally World, Ambers date should be in the dictionary next to the word CREEPER. Honestly he was laying it on their kind of thick saying how he loved that she was a mother and found that attractive. Either this guy needs to get laid badly or he is a pedophile. I don’t know but if I was Amber I wouldn’t let this ex convict dude around me or my child.

Maci
· Maci is very very bored.
· Maci wants Kyle to spend time with her because she is bored.
· Kyle breaks up with Maci.

My Thoughts: I didn’t see this one coming, at least not yet. I figured Kyle and Maci would be around for a little while longer considering they were in US Weekly a couple weeks ago and Maci was saying how things were going great and she thought he was the one. I guess it was all a show so we would be surprised when the episode aired? Who knows? I don’t like it at all because I want the best for Maci she’s such a good mom and seems like a sweet girl. The way Kyle ended things were ridiculous. She moved to be closer to him and then when she gets there he says he’s too tired to hang out and a boatload of other excuses and then something about he doesn’t like that she’s “in my pocket” I guess meaning she’s so close now. He also told her she needs a hobby. Kyle wasn’t even cute anyway so no tears shed here. Maci is strong and she will definitely bounce back. He was not the one for you!

Farrah
· Farrah goes to therapy session with her mom
· She meets Kassi to discuss the paternity results
· She attempts to read Sophia a letter again.
· Paternity results means she will get $230 a month for Sophia

My thoughts: Farrah’s mom is super annoying. We all understand you did not like her baby daddy but Farrah is sad that he passed and you should be consoling her instead of telling her all the reasons he was a scumbag. Even the therapist pointed this out. I really think Farrah’s mom pops some type of pills. She seems like the desperate housewife type who drinks wine and pops pills while her husband is away on business. No wonder why the other daughter got her own place. I also like the Farrah tries to be a good mother even though she may make some stupid mistakes sometimes (leaving your child unattended in sinks, on the bed, on the couch). At the end of the episode she brought Sophia to a park that her and Sophia’s father used to go to and she read Sophia a letter she wrote. Obviously Sophia didn’t care to here it and Farrah kept trying to read it just like she did on her first birthday haha. So cute though!

Catelyn
· Her and Tyler receive news that they can visit Carly (daughter they gave up for adoption)
· Nothing else really happens

My Thoughts: I don’t like this open adoption business. It seems like it would cause more grief than giving up a child. It obviously is a hard thing to give up your child but getting occasional phone calls, pictures, and visits would make me crazy. That being said Catelyn’s mom as usual acts like a bitch because she thinks she should have been consulted in regards to the adoption. The only nice thing she did was buy a little outfit for Carly. The rest of the episode Tyler and Catelyn spent making a scrapbook so nothing entertaining there. Again I wish they would go on cops or intervention and get their mom/Tyler’s step mom some help.

Be sure to check back next week for the last Teen Mom Tuesday. The season finale is sadly approaching. But have no fear I'll still be hear with lots of ish talking, tidbits of common sense, and recaps of the new season of 16 & Pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment