Thursday, October 7, 2010

11 Months

Dear Little Man,
Today you are eleven months old and one step closer to the big numero uno! This month has been one of the most stressful for me but I’m glad I have you here to make everything seem better and keep me (somewhat) sane. I have enjoyed seeing you grow and reaching new milestones every month but it’s almost time for me to step away. I was truly blessed being able to stay home with you this long but I knew it couldn’t last forever so now I must prepare you for a new chapter in our life, daycare and working mommy.

I had you at a point in my life when I was supposed to be getting my first grown up job and embarking on further schooling. I still plan on doing that so I have been applying to different jobs and hoping I get a few interviews. I want to be able to set an example for you that you can achieve your goals and I also want to be able to provide you with whatever your little heart desires!

In other news you have changed a lot in a few short weeks. You no longer drink out of your bottle and have started using a sippy cup. I thought it was going to be hard to get rid of your bottle but you didn’t fuss or protest once. It’s funny the day you had your last bottle was the day you decided you could hold it on your own. Along with getting rid of the bottle you have embarked on the big boy feat of walking. It started with you just walking around pushing your walk and play but now you occasionally walk unassisted. I think you only walk every now and then because you can’t get to what you want as fast as you can crawl to it. I’m sure after time and more practice you will be walking and running laps around me!

You are still bald in the back of your head and our toothless. I’m patiently waiting…anytime now. Besides not having teeth you are growing everywhere else like a weed. You are wearing size 18 months and size 5 shoes. Everything is a little big but 12 months clothes were getting to be too short for such a tall little guy like you. I think all the new clothes we got at the outfits will last you through the season. Hopefully you don’t lose your new shoes either. I know you are a fan of taking them off and chewing on them and your socks.

P.S. Can you please cooperate more during diaper changes? You always try to crawl away, stand up, and fling the diaper away. It makes it so hard for me and it’s especially gross when you have a poopy diaper. Maybe you can cut down on the yelling too when I try and keep you still…just a suggestion?

I love you Little Man you are an amazing gift. Happy 11 months and keep growing, getting smarter, and being such a sweet boy.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment