Sunday, February 20, 2011

We're Back!

It feels great to be back home! It was not easy getting here but all the trouble was worth it. The security pat down, the missing stroller, the spinning airplane due to major winds, the crying kid, the screaming kid, the laughing hysterically kid while everyone else is freaking out thinking the plane is going to crash. Yup, all worth it. I don't even miss being in NC. OK, maybe I miss green(ish) grass and gorgeous weather because stepping off the plane to 10 degree weather and snow on the ground was unpleasant.

On top of that I lost a pound during this trip! I told myself I was going to eat whatever I wanted to and drink whatever I wanted. So after pigging out on cheese fries, Chik Fil  A , Cook Out, and going out drinking with my friends I managed to keep the weight off. I rock!!! So now that I'm back time to step my workout game up again and get back to eating right. Also start blogging more. I started slacking because I thought I wanted to stop but being on "vacation" gave me my second wind for some reason.

Here's are some pictures from our trip.There's like a bunch of father and son but I can't post them sigh. So you'll have to deal with random iphone pics.


I am going to bed!
<3 Kim

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you're going to continue blogging. I've learned that it's great therapy and it comes with some great friendships if you're really lucky. LOL. Happy that you both enjoyed your trip though.

    ReplyDelete