Saturday, December 11, 2010

Target

If you don't know already I'm like obsessed with Target. I honestly don't know why but I could go in that store to buy toothpaste and come out spending $100. Whenever this Target Christmas commercial comes on I want to hand over what little money I do have to them. I have a problem but Target is just sooo awesome. Seriously. I have no self control when it comes to this place.



Oh, and if you like any of the commercials you can download the songs here!

(I also love how this was a pretty pointless post)

1 comment:

  1. I am SO LUCKY I don't live near a Target, Walmart is bad enough but from what I hear Target is even WORSE, I'm sure I'd go broke every time I step in the door ;P

    I also have to avoid Winners...sigh. I should go. ;)

    ReplyDelete